PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – All northbound lanes and one southbound lane of I-75 have been shut down after a wreck in Pasco County on Thursday afternoon.
The incident occurred just south of SR 52.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area at this time.
No further details are immediately available.
Stay on WFLA.com for updates on this developing story.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Missed our Better Call Behnken phone bank? Claim your cash online
- Mom says toddler’s eyebrows waxed at daycare
- Brevard Co. man survives 10+ hours of rape, torture, bleach injuries
- Law enforcement cracking down on kratom
- Family of woman who died in Port Richey casino shuttle boat fire break their silence
- Mother who lost son in Ohio State Fair accident opens up about what happened