EAST LAKE, Fla. (WFLA) – A dog is dead after a jeep accidentally rolled into the water Wednesday afternoon at John Chestnut Park.
Officials say the dog was inside the jeep as the owner was launching a boat.
Rescue officials said the vehicle was submerged for two hours before the owner called 911.
No further details are immediately available.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Amazon delivery man found wandering through Sarasota man’s home
- Foster kids kept in cars at Wawa parking lot in Hillsborough County
- Woman found holding her eyeballs outside of South Carolina church
- Deputy-involved shooting injures 2 in Brandon Home Depot parking lot
- WATCH: Florida man does cartwheel during sobriety test