TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies say a shootout in Tampa ended in a crash on Friday.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office responded to a crash at N. 48th Street and E. Hanna Ave.
Investigators say the occupants of the two vehicles involved had exchanged gunfire on the roadway before crashing into each other at the intersection.
By the time deputies arrived at the scene, all occupants from both vehicles fled the area.
Deputies eventually located one of the vehicle’s occupants who was injured. Deputies said was shot in the arm. He was taken to the hospital to treat a non-life-threatening injury.
The agency is still trying to establish a motive for the shooting.
No further details are available at this time.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Experts: The one flu symptom you shouldn’t ignore
- Texas man executed for killing daughters while mom listened
- ‘A cesspool of funky flu’: Florida ER nurse goes on epic rant about flu season
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Victims’ father tries to attack sports doctor Larry Nassar
- Suspect photos released, $3,000 reward offered in Seminole Hard Rock Casino armed robbery case