ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) – We have sweet news for doughnut lovers! Voodoo Doughnut is bringing its tasty, fried combinations of doughy weirdness to Universal CityWalk in Orlando.
The Portland-based doughnut shop is known for its unique creations like the Dirt Doughnut, Bacon Maple Bar, Grape Ape and Voodoo Doll doughnuts.
The sweet treats are so tasty, people are willing to wait in long lines that stretch outside of Voodoo Doughnut’s flagship location in downtown Portland.
The Orlando Voodoo Doughnut will be the first location east of the Mississippi and will open at CityWalk this spring. It will be located next to NBC Sports Grill & Brew which is near the Universal Globe and Universal Studios Florida entrance.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- 2 arrested in beating, shooting, robbery of elderly man in Bartow
- Rare black ice creates dangerous driving conditions on Veterans Expressway
- Wind chill in Tampa Bay area making it feel like 15 to 30 degrees outside
- Holiday woman died because of faulty airbag, report says
- Plant City police warn residents after home invasion suspects attack woman unloading her car
- Alligator, python in bizarre standoff on Naples golf course
- Police issue drug warning about ‘Rizzy’ after man’s skin is eaten away
- 13 kids abused in Calif. house of horrors, some chained
- Apple hiring for work-at-home positions