HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An early morning fire damaged at least four condos at a complex in Temple Terrace on Monday.
Hillsborough County Fire Rescue crews responded to the fire at the Oak Bridge Run Condos at 3:30 a.m.
The complex is located in the 12400 block of 58th Street North.
Fire crews arrived on the scene to find fire breaking through the roof of four units.
It took firefighters about an hour to get the fire under control, according to HCFR spokesperson Corey Dierdorf.
Red Cross was called to help residents who were displaced by the fire.
No injuries have been reported.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Victim of Port Richey casino shuttle boat fire dies from injuries, 14 others injured
- Pinellas Park road closed while police negotiate with armed man at UPS facility
- Trump has kept many promises during his first year in office
- Port Richey 20-year-old Shane Missler claims $450M Mega Millions jackpot
- Sheriff: Mother mistakenly killed in murder-for-hire plot in Osceola County