PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A driver was killed after losing control of his truck and crashing into a pole and fence near a mobile home park in Pinellas County early Thursday morning.
Florida Highway Patrol investigators say it happened at 4:11 a.m. on 71st Street.
A 2006 Chevrolet Silverado was traveling southbound on 71st Street just north of 40th Avenue North.
Investigators say the driver, Sean Willian Pinell, 40, lost control of the truck and went onto the shoulder, then hit a power pole and the fence while overturning.
Pinnel, who lives in Pinellas Park, was ejected from the truck and transported to a hospital where he died.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- FHP: Drunk woman hit cars on I-4, urinated on roadside, let boy, 2, wander toward traffic
- Deadly strain of flu hits Florida
- Bear attacks man outside Naples apartment
- Bill could keep Florida from springing forward, falling back
- Sheriff: Alabama FEMA contractor traveled to Polk City, murdered man he met after Hurricane Irma
- Another GOP governor seeks exclusion from Trump drilling proposal
- Woman returns ‘dead’ Christmas tree to Costco in Jan. for full refund