PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Homes in a Pasco County neighborhood are being evacuated because of a gas leak.
Pasco County Sheriff’s Office deputies and Pasco County Fire Rescue crews have evacuated homes near Trident Terrace and Porpoise Place in the Gulf Harbors community in New Port Richey.
The sheriff’s office said there is a large gas leak in a large residential tank.
No other details have been released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- You Paid For It: Pinellas County temp workers raking in big paychecks
- Coleman MS principal, Plant HS teacher rehired after child abuse charges dropped
- Manhunt underway for mother, boyfriend after girl, 4, burned to death
- Wife and son of late C.W. Bill Young arrested in Pinellas Co.
- Disney offers rare 3-day ticket discount for Florida residents
- Pasco County car stop rattles woman and her dad