TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – If you bought a ticket for Tuesday night’s $361 million Mega Millions lottery, you didn’t win the big jackpot. But, neither did anyone else.
That means the jackpot will grow to an estimated $418 million for the next drawing on Friday, Jan. 5.
The winning numbers were: 01-42-47-64-70, Mega Ball: 22, Megaplier: 4
There was not a winning ticket sold for the jackpot. However, one ticket was sold in Florida that is worth $4 million. That ticket had five winning numbers and also had the optional Megaplier. The $4 million ticket was sold at the 7-Eleven at 3101 West Commercial Blvd in Tamarac.
Two tickets were sold in Florida that had 4-out-of-5 winning numbers plus the Megaball and are worth $10,000. One ticket had 4-out-of-5 winning numbers plus the Megaball and the Megaplier which increased the winnings to $40,000.
Tickets sold in Florida that had 4-out-of-5 winning numbers are worth $500.
The complete list of Florida Mega Millions payouts for the Jan. 2, 2017 drawing are shown below.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Storm system brings snow, ice to Florida
- Hillsborough sheriff seeks help finding missing mom, 4 kids
- Mega Millions lottery ticket worth $4 million sold in Florida
- Pasco County car stop rattles woman and her dad
- Woman killed when airboat hit object in water in Polk County
- Woman with cancer marries in hospital hours before her death