HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Four children who were missing since December 20 were safely located early Wednesday evening.
Detectives say their biological mother, Gilbrina Longworth, removed the kids from a day care located at 4017 North 34 Street in Tampa before a Child Protective Services Investigator could make contact with them.
It’s unclear if Longworth has been located or if she faces charges at this time.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Storm system brings snow, ice to Florida
- Mega Millions lottery ticket worth $4 million sold in Florida
- Pasco County car stop rattles woman and her dad
- Woman killed when airboat hit object in water in Polk County
- Woman with cancer marries in hospital hours before her death