MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Police in Madison, Wisconsin, arrested a hairstylist after he gave a customer a very unwanted Larry Fine hairdo.
Police spokesman Joel DeSpain says the 22-year-old victim told officers the stylist asked him to stop fidgeting and moving his head during the Friday haircut.
The Wisconsin State Journal reports that DeSpain says the stylist then nicked the customer’s ear with his clippers before running them down the middle of the man’s head on their shortest attachment, “leaving him looking a bit like Larry from ‘The Three Stooges.’”
DeSpain says officers arrested the 46-year-old hairstylist, Khaled A. Shabani, who pleaded not guilty to disorderly conduct Wednesday.
DeSpain says Shabani told officers it was an accident.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Man arrested for DUI in hit-and-run crash that injured 3 children on I-75
- Deputies looking for man who could be armed after homicide at Carrollwood apartment complex
- INVESTIGATION: FHP trooper resigns, accused of having sex with crash victim while on duty
- Claire’s stores pull make-up kits due to asbestos concerns
- Duck hunters’ gunshots frightening Pinellas residents near Bayside Bridge
- Police: Woman raped at Tampa spa where she worked