ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Investigators are asking for help identifying a person of interest in the case of a man who was beaten so severely he is hospitalized in intensive care.
St. Petersburg Police Department detectives say the man was beaten near 16th Street and 17th Avenue South.
The attack happened two days before Christmas.
Detectives believe the person shown in surveillance video may have information about the aggravated battery.
If you recognize this person, or have any information about this incident, text “SPPD” and your tip to Tip-411, or please call 727-893-7780 and mention report# 2017-058555.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Deputies: Man deserted 3 children after crash on busy Plant City road
- 12-year-old boy hit, killed in hit-and-run crash on International Drive in Orlando
- Porch pirate nabbed in Pinellas Park, Christmas gift returned to family
- Pilot in deadly Bartow plane crash had advanced training
- Man on drug called ‘wasp’ breaks into home, cuts throat in front of mother and children
- Christmas Eve tragedy: What we know about the 5 victims of the Bartow plane crash