PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Detectives with the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office are investigating after human remains were found in a wooded area of Hudson.
Pasco deputies responded to a call about the remains at 6:05 p.m. on Tuesday.
The remains were discovered in a wooded area near 12800 Jayton Avenue in Hudson.
Detectives are at the scene today looking for evidence.
No other details have been released.
Stay with WFLA.com for updates about this story.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Deputies: Man deserted 3 children after crash on busy Plant City road
- 12-year-old boy hit, killed in hit-and-run crash on International Drive in Orlando
- Porch pirate nabbed in Pinellas Park, Christmas gift returned to family
- Pilot in deadly Bartow plane crash had advanced training
- Man on drug called ‘wasp’ breaks into home, cuts throat in front of mother and children
- Christmas Eve tragedy: What we know about the 5 victims of the Bartow plane crash