(WFLA) – The northbound lanes of the Howard Frankland Bridge were temporarily closed after a vehicle dumped gravel on the roadway.
Crews spent a little over an hour cleaning up the gravel, which was scattered across all lanes of the bridge.
As of 3:55 p.m., all of the lanes are back open.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Psychiatrist says actions of accused Seminole Heights killer’s parents not unusual
- Suspect steals freezer containing dead dogs from Bradenton Veterinary Hospital
- Venice mayor in hot water over scandalous photo
- Affidavit: Missing Orlando nanny stabbed to death, left in woods
- PHOTOS: Orlando ER doctors fix Elf on Shelf’s arm after family dog attack