HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) -A 9-year-old child should be okay after being struck by a car in Tampa, deputies said.
The incident occurred near the intersection of Bruce B. Downs Blvd at Bearss Ave.
The child was taken to the hospital to treat non-life-threatening injuries.
Deputies said the driver of the vehicle stayed at the scene and is cooperating with deputies.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Accused Seminole Heights killer’s parents to tell judge why they won’t give info about son
- Florida Strawberry Festival concert tickets go on sale at 8 am today, The Band Perry cancels
- VIDEO: More than 50 reports of fireballs in the Tampa Bay area Tuesday night
- Davenport mayor arrested, accused of using dead persons’ IDs
- Police: Lakeland infant suffocated to death between mom’s legs
- Teen found kidnapped, battered in Polk Co. after suspected pimp calls police worried about her