HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough authorities are searching for a missing, endangered 6-month-old boy and his teenage mother.
Caleb Padilla was last seen with his mother, Taniya Dozier, 16, in the 8600 block of Fish Lake Road in Tampa.
Deputies say Dozier, 16, left her residence with the child, and has not returned.
Caleb is described as a black male with black hair and brown eyes. He is approximately 17 pounds.
Taniya is described as a black female with black hair and brown eyes. She is 5’07” and approximately 140 pounds.
Anyone with information on their disappearance should call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200.
TORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Seminole Heights murder suspect’s parents ‘willing to go to jail,’ refuse to answer questions
- Davenport mayor arrested, accused of using dead persons’ IDs
- Witnesses say woman screamed for help, was pushed into vehicle on UCF campus
- TIME Magazine names #MeToo Movement 2017 Person of the Year
- Teen found kidnapped, battered in Polk Co. after suspected pimp calls police worried about her
- Cape Coral woman adopts wild iguana when it was a baby, has since been attacked by it twice
- Unqualified ASL poser with criminal past dupes police at Seminole Heights killer news conference