PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – Both directions of US 19 in Port Richey have reopened. Authorities closed the road earlier on Wednesday morning while firefighters battled a 2-alarm fire at a strip club.
Pasco County fire rescue crews responded to the fire around 5 a.m. Wednesday at the Brass Flamingo strip club which is located at 9034 US 19.
Crews arrived on scene to find heavy smoke coming from the roof.
A PCFR spokesperson said the fire started in the rooftop A/C unit, which had electrical problems.
No injuries have been reported.
Stay with WFLA.com for updates about this breaking story.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- US Navy plane with 11 aboard crashes into Pacific; 8 found
- Former Florida student awarded $49.3 million after being repeatedly raped by teacher in classroom
- Sheriff: North Carolina teen used hatchet to decapitate puppy during dispute
- Teen idol David Cassidy, ‘Partridge Family’ star, dies at 67
- Suspected Florida serial killer wrote message with victim’s blood, police say
- Tampa Bay area police, firefighters, engineers buy fake college diploma