UPDATE- The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office reports that Tiffany has been found safe.
PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing and endangered pregnant woman.
Investigators say Tiffany M. Arnold, 34, walked away from her home in Hudson and has not returned.
She is considered endangered.
No other details have been released.
If you have any information regarding Tiffany’s whereabouts or if you come in contact with her, call the Pasco Crime TIP line at 1-800-706-2488.
Stay with WFLA.com for updates about this story.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Charles Manson, whose cult slayings horrified world, dead at 83
- Tampa native, country music legend Mel Tillis dies at 85
- Coast Guard suspends search for boater who disappeared near Bradenton
- Florida boy, 10, dies in tragic accident on park swing set
- Former Florida student awarded $49.3 million after being repeatedly raped by teacher in classroom
- Tampa police chief discusses Seminole Heights investigation with News Channel 8
- PHOTO: Florida couple finds dead frog in Waffle House water glass