PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Pinellas Park mom was caught red-handed Thursday shooting up in front of her toddler, police said.
According to an affidavit, an officer was in the area of 7150 U.S. Hwy 19 North when he observed a woman and a 20-month-old child in a running car. The child was placed on the center counsel and the mother, 34-year-old Tonii Alisha Marchman, was in the front seat with a needle in her left arm, injecting herself with an unknown substance, the affidavit states.
According to police, the child was being ignored. It had a diaper full of feces and brown paper towels from a public restroom.
Marchman was arrested and charged with child neglect and driving under the influence.
No further details are available at this time.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- NFL investigates Jameis Winston for allegedly groping an Uber driver in 2016, report says
- Sarasota Uber driver shoots passenger after getting punched
- Florida Democratic Party chairman resigns over sexual comments
- Tampa police believe one person responsible for all 4 Seminole Heights murders
- Bradenton women given drugs, locked in storage unit, sold for sex, deputies say
- Navy admits flight crew created phallic skydrawing over town
- Tampa Holiday Tradition: Winter Village opens tonight with free ice skating, movie