TAMPA, Fla. (AP/WFLA) — Twenty years after Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet fell in love on that doomed ship, “Titanic” is sailing back into theaters for one week.
Dolby Laboratories, Paramount Pictures and AMC Theaters said Wednesday that a re-mastered version of the James Cameron film will be shown at select AMC locations nationwide starting Dec. 1. Cameron says it is the best-looking version of “Titanic” ever released.
The movie will be available at these three theaters in the Tampa area:
- AMC Regency 20 on Brandon Boulevard in Brandon
- AMC Veterans 24 on Anderson Road in Tampa
- AMC Woodlands Square 20 on Tampa Road in Oldsmar
Cameron’s “Titanic” grossed over $2 billion at the box office and won 11 Academy Awards including best picture and best director.
Tickets are on sale Wednesday. You can find a full list of theaters that will be showing the movie and buy tickets on the AMC website.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Witness provides description of Seminole Heights murder suspect after 4th victim found in road
- Police apologize for warning about shopping carts and drugs
- Suspected Florida serial killer wrote message with victim’s blood, police say
- Florida Strawberry Festival announces 2018 entertainment lineup
- WATCH & HELP: Video shows ‘person of interest’ running near 1st Seminole Hts murder