(WFLA) – A dramatic crash dominated the Key West World Championship on Thursday.
Video from Super Boat International shows the moment a CT Marine, piloted by Billy Moore of St. Petersburg and Andy Strobert of Wilmington, Delaware, climbed over CMS, driven by Bob Bull of Melbourne, Florida, and Randy Scism, of Wintzville, Missouri.
Water rescue and helicopters rushed to the scene, but fortunately, all four racers were uninjured.
The competition will continue on Sunday.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Former Bucs DT Miller arrested in Florida on battery charge
- Marine drill instructor gets 10 years for abusing recruits
- Girl, 15, commits suicide after friends share nude Snapchat video taken without permission
- Daughter who married mother pleads guilty to incest
- Clearwater Beach man facing eviction over emotional support squirrel