BENTONVILLE, Ark. (AP) – Walmart hopes to tempt shoppers with online deals before Black Friday.
It’s beginning some online deals Thursday and plans to offer most of its Black Friday deals online starting at 12:01 a.m. ET on Thanksgiving.
Stores will be open all day on Thanksgiving with the deals available there at 6 p.m. local time.
Walmart is adding a color-coded map of store departments on its circulars in hopes of making it easier for customers to find items.
Retailers are trying to strike a balance between online and in-store deals as shoppers use both.
Target also plans to offer Black Friday deals online starting Thanksgiving morning, but its stores won’t open until 6 p.m.
Best Buy stores will open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving and stay open until 1 a.m. Friday.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Deputies: Spring Hill woman went drinking at bar and left boy, 3, home alone
- Clearwater elementary student burned in mysterious fire at school
- Florida woman switches Walmart tags to get $1,800 in electronics for $3.70
- GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Tampa woman shares distressing photos of father at nursing home
- Polk County family terrorized by pack of dogs
- Hate crime charge sought against woman who smeared bodily fluids on college roommate’s things
- Pinellas parents bury newborn who died in Pasco foster care