ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — After touring all over the country from San Francisco to Washington D.C., the Modern Classics Cocktail Competition returns to the Tampa Bay area to crown its 2017 champion.
This year, five local bartenders will compete for the opportunity to go to Scotland and learn more about the host liquor Drambuie’s roots.
The competition is this Monday at the Iberian Rooster in Downtown St. Petersburg.
If you are interested in attending and sampling all of the bartenders creations all you have to do is send an email to rsvpDrambuie@chilledmagazine.com
The Iberian Rooster is located at 475 Central Ave. N. in St. Petersburg (727) 258-8753
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Feds: Tampa truck attack suspect said ‘he felt good about’ rampage
- Seminole Co. woman accused of having sex with friend’s son, 16
- 3 killed in Colorado Walmart shooting; police seek suspect
- DJ Drew Garabo listeners say they lost retirement savings to product he endorsed
- Backpack contents lead to child porn charges for Pasco School employee
- College student charged after rubbing used tampons on black roommate’s bag, police say
- Study: Girls with nagging moms become more successful
- Video shows kidnapping victim opening trunk, escaping after suspect stops for gas
- FALL BACK: Daylight saving time ends Sunday