HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – As a public cry for help, a Hillsborough family held a press conference to see if someone could help them find the hit-and-run driver who killed their relative.
Mostafa Abdalla, 19, was fatally struck sometime between Sunday afternoon and early Monday morning on Orient Road just north of Hanna Avenue.
“From 10:30 to two in the morning nobody called? Nobody called at all to get him some help? How heartless can you be?” said Abdalla’s sister Mariam Abdalla.
Mariam Abdalla says she did everything with her brother and that they were like twins.
“For me to see him sitting there, lying in a casket, lifeless, when he was full of life when he smiled. It hurt. It really broke me down and it hurt,” said Mariam Abdalla.
Detectives said the suspect was driving a teal green Dodge truck that’s missing its passenger mirror. It’s believed to be late 90’s or early 2000’s model.
Anyone with information on the incident should call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 247-8200. To be eligible for a cash reward, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at http://www.crimestopperstb.com or send a mobile tip using the P3 Tips Mobile app. You must call Crime Stoppers first to be eligible for a reward.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tampa man identified as suspect in deadly NYC bike path attack
- Search underway for another dog lost at Tampa International Airport
- Better Call Behnken: Mortgage company cashes homeowner’s check meant for roof repair
- 3-year-old attacked by dog while trick-or-treating in Seminole
- Lakeland man charged for beating teen he blamed for killing his dog
- Toddler found in maggot-filled diaper
- Frankenstein baby born at Florida hospital on Halloween