TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa is dealing with an abundance of bats, so the city is building what could be a possible solution to the swarms of flying critters.
The bats who congregate under a bridge on the Riverwalk will soon have a new nesting option nearby in Julian Lane Park.
News Channel 8’s Jenn Holloway has much more on the proposed bat house in the video above.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Manatee sheriff seeks help finding girl, 14, last seen at bus stop
- Feds: Tampa truck attack suspect said ‘he felt good about’ rampage
- 3 killed in Colorado Walmart shooting; police seek suspect
- DJ Drew Garabo listeners say they lost retirement savings to product he endorsed
- Backpack contents lead to child porn charges for Pasco School employee
- College student charged after rubbing used tampons on black roommate’s bag, police say