FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) – Police in South Florida say a daughter suspected her mother’s live-in partner was having an affair, so she looked at files under his profile in their household computer.
Instead of another woman, the daughter found pictures and video of herself – naked and undressing in the privacy of her bedroom and bathroom.
Investigators eventually found more than 2,500 images taken with a secret camera.
Sunrise police say 48-year-old Matthew Bordeaux, who has lived with the mother and daughter for seven years, was jailed on charges of video voyeurism.
The SunSentinel reports that Bordeaux was jailed on $10,000 bail after a court hearing Monday. It’s not clear if he has hired a lawyer.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Suspected drunk driver kills woman in high-speed crash on SB I-275 in St. Pete
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay running deal for unlimited admission in 2018
- SUV with dog inside stolen from Orange Co. residence
- Polk County family hopes trick-or-treating tragedy will keep others safe
- Police looking for bicyclist who groped 2 women in South Tampa
- Childhood friends die on same day, half mile apart from opioid overdose
- 8 most-haunted places in Tampa Bay