TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The AMBER Alert for 2-year-old Gracie Harding has been canceled, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said. The case has been resolved.
As a public cry for help, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement shared news of Gracie’s disappearance Saturday afternoon. Around 4 p.m., the alert was canceled.
No further details regarding the case are available at this time.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- Arrest made in attack on 90-year-old veteran in Winter Haven Publix parking lot
- Lakeland man charged with child abuse after 18-month-old suffers burns to face, head
- St. Pete family grieves death caused by tossed rock at overpass
- VIDEO: Homeowner with gun stops St. Pete burglars in their tracks
- Police investigating suspicious Snapchat post by Sarasota High School student
- Seminole Heights Murders: Man recalls hearing gunfire, seeing person sprint down street in Seminole Heights
- Tampa restaurant serving craft beer, pizza bans children