(WLWT)- A 6-year-old boy is being credited with saving his mother’s life after he ran to his neighbors for help when she overdosed on heroin in their Westwood, Ohio apartment.
“Her lips were purple. It looked blue. She was going all different colors,” one neighbor who didn’t want to be identified said.
The little boy’s mother, Nicole Stenger, was passed out on the bathroom floor.
“She had a spoon hanging in her bra. I flung it. Then I started doing CPR. I told the other lady, ‘Call 911,'” a neighbor said.
One neighbor took the 6-year-old to her apartment to get him away from the scene.
Police arrested Nicole Stenger after reviving her with Narcan.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- Be careful on Halloween of this drug that looks like candy
- Man shot at Sarasota baby shower
- Report: Slain Florida soldier tried to save comrades in deadly Niger ambush
- Florida man sentenced for killing wife, 5 children by slitting their throats
- Girl, 13, arrested for making online threats to multiple Pasco schools