PHILADELPHIA (WFLA/WCAU) – Two baby red pandas made their debut on Thursday at the Philadelphia Zoo.
Yeren and Jing Ping hung out in a tree on the big day and zoo goers were happy to see them.
The two male cubs were born in June.
The zoo says the cubs are doing well and have a great mother.
Red pandas are endangered, but are native to the mountains of central China, Nepal and Northern Myanmar.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- VIDEO: Homeowner with gun stops St. Pete burglars in their tracks
- Police investigating suspicious Snapchat post by Sarasota High School student
- Seminole Heights Murders: Man recalls hearing gunfire, seeing person sprint down street in Seminole Heights
- Tampa restaurant serving craft beer, pizza bans children
- US has released partial records from long-secret Kennedy assassination files