TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A man was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after a crane accident at the Port of Tampa.
Authorities shared limited details about the incident, but called it a “crane failure,” and said the man was airlifted to Tampa General Hospital.
No further details are available at this time.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- Winter Haven PD seeks witness video of suspect hitting 90-year-old veteran in Publix parking lot
- VIDEO: Homeowner with gun stops St. Pete burglars in their tracks
- Police investigating suspicious Snapchat post by Sarasota High School student
- Seminole Heights Murders: an recalls hearing gunfire, seeing person sprint down street in Seminole Heights
- Tampa restaurant serving craft beer, pizza bans children
- US has released partial records from long-secret Kennedy assassination files