HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Starting today, the Hillsborough County Fair in Dover is back up and running for its second and final weekend. Today is Dollar day which means they are only charging $1 admission and $1 a ride.
One of the most popular attractions is Robinson’s Racing Pigs.
This is a section of the fair where Randy and Sharon Ross race Potbelly pigs and the pigs also have a swimming competition in the middle of the race track.
Newly crowned Harvest Queens 17 year old Olivia Frazier who won Senior Harvest Queen and 16 year old Taryn Storter won Junior Harvest Queen will be on hand throughout the fair to sign autographs, take pictures and talk to people enjoying the fair.
Sunday is the last day to enjoy the Hillsborough County Fair.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Tampa police to release new video from Seminole Heights murders
- New security screenings begin today at TIA
- Suspect Search: Man raped Volusia Co. woman he met on Tinder dating app
- Pasco felon leads pursuit, hits innocent driver, then pole
- Sister of Seminole Heights murder victim speaks out about sibling’s killing
- Tampa mayor, police chief address concerns over Seminole Heights murders in roll call
- New Smyrna Beach mother accused of severely beating, burning baby
- Parents charged in death of infant found rotting in swing
- VIDEO TOUR: 24-story Virage Bayshore Tower to offer luxury living in South Tampa