FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Tiger Woods is expected to make a plea deal at a DUI hearing in Palm Beach County on Friday.
The hearing was originally scheduled for Tuesday, but was postponed. No reason was given for the change.
The 41-year-old superstar golfer is scheduled to plead guilty to reckless driving.
Woods was arrested May 29 when officers found him unconscious in his parked Mercedes-Benz. A toxicology report showed he had the active ingredient for marijuana, two painkillers, a sleep drug and an anti-anxiety drug but no alcohol in his system.
In the diversion program, Woods would spend a year on probation, pay a $250 fine and attend DUI school along with other conditions.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Mayor Buckhorn to Seminole Heights Killer: ‘We will hunt this son of a b**** down’
- Largo gas station worker seeks help on Facebook after robber locks him in freezer
- 5-year-old dies after collapsing at Lake Co. daycare
- Hillsborough deputy rear-ends school bus carrying 7 kids in Thonotosassa
- University of Florida student falls from balcony, dies
- Father of girl missing after punishment for not drinking milk charged with first-degree felony
- Parents warned to watch out for candy that can get kids high