HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A bicyclist was struck by a van in Hernando County Saturday night, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
The incident happened on U.S. 19. The exact location is unknown.
Troopers were called to the scene around 7:30 p.m. and the bicyclist was transported to Bayonet Point with serious, but non-life-threatening injuries.
No further details are available at this time.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Inside the mind of a murderer: Expert shares theory on Seminole Heights killer
- Uncle drowned nephew in bathtub, dumped him in trash, police say
- Man with autism took wrong bus home from work, became 3rd Seminole Heights murder victim
- Local doctor delivers fast healing burn cream to those in need
- VIDEO: Deputies surprise Lutz girl battling cancer who set up lemonade stand for Vegas victims