(WFLA) – The USF Bulls extended the nation’s longest winning streak after their game against Tulane on Saturday.
Quinton Flowers ran a 21-yard touchdown in the first quarter to put the Bulls up 7-0.
In the second quarter, Darius Tice took the ball up the middle for a 45-yard touchdown.
Darnell Salomon caught a pass from Flowers and scored a touchdown, putting the Bulls up 20-7 at the half.
In the third quarter, Flowers got another great catch by one of receiver Marquez Valdes Scantling.
The Bulls won 34-28 and are now 7-0.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Inside the mind of a murderer: Expert shares theory on Seminole Heights killer
- 1-year-old boy drowns in hot tub at Pasco birthday party
- Woman downs handful of pills after trying to run over Pasco deputy
- Man with autism took wrong bus home from work, became 3rd Seminole Heights murder victim
- Woman in fear for her life jumps from third story of apartment after brutal attack in Sarasota
- Florida man said he killed wife by karate-chopping her in neck
- WATCH: New Mexico officer moved to tears after DWI stop
- VIRAL VIDEO: Jacksonville doctor dances to cheer up scared kids during hospital visit