HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Get your singles out because it’s “Dollar Day” at the Hillsborough County Fair!
Dollar Day means you will pay one dollar for entry and a dollar for each ride.
Gates open at 5 p.m. Thursday evening and will remain open until 10 p.m.
Here is the rest of the fair schedule: Then, on Friday, gates will open at five and the fun goes on until 11 p.m. Saturday. hours are 10am till 11pm Sunday 10am till 8pm On Friday and Saturday evenings at 7 The Rodeo will be presented for ten dollars
- Friday: 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Every day there will be firefighter shows, Robinson’s racing pigs, pumpkin painting, pumpkin patch, free entertainment in the talent tent and much more.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Kindergartner empties piggy bank to pay for classmates’ milk
- Message in bottle washes ashore 29 years later
- Sarasota area named one of America’s ‘happiest’ cities