TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Tampa woman is behind bars after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend to death early Wednesday morning.
Tampa police responded to reports of a stabbing around 1:30 a.m. and found 24-year-old Justin Lee Tyler Williams with a life-threatening wound.
Williams was taken to the hospital where he later died.
Detectives said his live-in girlfriend, Johnetta Shephard, made incriminating statements after the incident.
She was taken into custody and charged with second-degree murder.
No further details are available at this time.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- VIDEO: Lakeland officer lucky to be alive after being hit by drunk driver during traffic stop
- Deputies: Hillsborough teacher’s aide molested girl in classroom, more victims possible
- Family of slain Florida sergeant said Trump show disrespect
- Doctors and cops among 277 arrested in human trafficking, online prostitution sting in Polk County
- |Teen charged with murder after friend is shot, killed in Clearwater carjacking