LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – People in a Largo neighborhood are poking fun at crews who have not yet picked up debris from Hurricane Irma.
On October 12, more than one month later, debris from Hurricane Irma is still in a huge pile on 4th Avenue N.E. in Largo.
So, residents there decided to make a statement.
The pile of debris is now adorned with large spider webs, a skeleton in a chair, and signs that say “10/5 Still Waiting” and “Still Here.”
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- THANK YOU! Missing 6-year-old found at nearby church
- Missing sex predator found dead in Hernando County
- Port Richey man’s gunfight with police started over imaginary girlfriend
- Trump to issue stop-payment order on health care subsidies
- World War II hero honored in viral video to be buried in Clearwater
- Social Security benefits to rise 2 percent in 2018, biggest increase since 2012
- ‘Tree-o-lantern’ created in California wildfires