LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) – Four hotels at Walt Disney World Resort will allow guests to bring dogs beginning Sunday.
The hotels near Orlando, Florida, are Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney Port Orleans Resort-Riverside, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and cabins at Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
The Yacht Club adds $75 to daily room rates for canine guests, the other three add $50.
The pilot program is accepting reservations through October 2018. Two dogs are permitted per guest room.
A Pluto’s Welcome Kit includes a mat, bowls, pet ID tag, plastic bags, puppy pads, and dog walking maps. Doggy day care and other pet services are offered nearby at Best Friends, an on-property pet care facility.
Disney says dogs staying in its hotels “must be well behaved, leashed in resort public areas and properly vaccinated.”
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- THANK YOU! Missing 6-year-old found at nearby church
- Missing sex predator found dead in Hernando County
- Port Richey man’s gunfight with police started over imaginary girlfriend
- Trump to issue stop-payment order on health care subsidies
- World War II hero honored in viral video to be buried in Clearwater
- Social Security benefits to rise 2 percent in 2018, biggest increase since 2012
- ‘Tree-o-lantern’ created in California wildfires
- PHOTOS: Frustrated Largo residents place Halloween decorations on Hurricane Irma debris