HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County has released a new and improved tracking tool for residents to check the status of debris collections in their communities.
The tool shows the progress of the county’s debris collection efforts and can help residents estimate debris collection times.
To view the tracking tool, visit HCFLGov.net/StormDebris.
The county has also extended hours of operation at three of the county’s yard waste collection sites on Sunday, October 15 and Sunday, October 22. The sites will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. You must show a valid Florida driver’s license to use the free disposal sites.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Dog missing after escaping from tram on Tampa Intl. Airport runway
- Body camera video shows overdosed Florida moms with babies in back of SUV
- Badly-burned body found inside New Port Richey ‘hoarder home’ identified
- Wimauma man arrested after 14-year-old girl gives birth to his daughter
- Insurance company pays $20K to families of teens who died after crashing stolen SUV in Palm Harbor
- Traffic stop turns into shopping trip for local 6th grader, full tank of gas for mom
- What do you see? Internet divided over color of these sneakers