SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – A historic decision by the Boy Scouts of America to allow girls into the organization isn’t sitting so well with some former members.
Some say combining both genders in the organization will allow families to create new memories. Others think it’s a bad idea.
News Channel 8’s Jenn Holloway has reaction from a Sarasota father and a Girl Scout CEO in the video above.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Locally-transmitted case of Zika identified in Manatee County
- Hudson shooting suspect confirmed dead
- Missing sex predator found dead in Hernando County
- Dog missing after escaping from tram on Tampa Intl. Airport runway
- Naked intruder, 63, found eating can of pineapple in Florida home
- Body camera video shows overdosed Florida moms with babies in back of SUV
- Traffic stop turns into shopping trip for local 6th grader, full tank of gas for mom
- What do you see? Internet divided over color of these sneakers