TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — This weekend, the 52nd annual Tampa Boat Show sails into the bay area with a record number of boats than ever before.
What makes this boat show unique is that they will have 150 boats docked in the water, making it the only boat show in the region to have boats in the water.
If that is not enough boats for you, they have another 400 boats inside the Tampa Convention Center for people to check out.
This year, organizers have put together a family fun day on Sunday where two adults and two kids 12 years old and under can get in for $20.
To find out more about the boat show check out this link to help guide you through the weekend and all the activities.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Dog missing after escaping from tram on Tampa Intl. Airport runway
- Locally-transmitted case of Zika identified in Manatee County
- Boy, 12, hit by car at Clearwater Beach, airlifted to hospital
- Wimauma man arrested after 14-year-old girl gives birth to his daughter
- Insurance company pays $20K to families of teens who died after crashing stolen SUV in Palm Harbor
- Opioid crisis hits Spring Hill family
- Company refuses to pay for damage after home gets eaten by termites in Lutz
- Badly-burned body found inside New Port Richey ‘hoarder home’ identified
- Tampa man charged with sex trafficking of teenage girl