HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A portion of Dale Mabry Highway was closed due to a crash on Wednesday.
All lanes have reopened between Humphrey Street and Busch Boulevard.
FHP says a vehicle was traveling eastbound on Lazy Lane and did not stop at a stop sign.
The vehicle entered the southbound lanes of Dale Mabry Hwy. and collided with another vehicle.
Alana Posluszny, 21, of Tampa, was critically injured in the crash.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON —
- In historic change, Boy Scouts to let girls in some programs
- New Port Richey woman believed to have been inside “hoarder home” that caught fire
- Pit bull puppy found beaten, stabbed and stuffed in suitcase in Broward County
- Tampa pharmacist arrested for sexually battering woman he met on Tinder
- Hillsborough mom mad after school bus drops off special-needs daughter, 6, at busy intersection
- Chasing a ghost: Sisters’ DNA offers clue into sibling’s murder mystery in Tampa
- Longboat Key police: Vacation rental home secretly recorded guests
- Manatee County students to ask school board for permission to kneel during anthem
- Oreo offers $50K for correctly guessing mystery flavor