(WESH) – Newly released video shows the night Orlando Pride star Alex Morgan and two others were involved in an incident at Walt Disney World.
Alex Morgan and two other people are heard on the video — which was taken in an Epcot conference room — talking to law enforcement.
Morgan said she did nothing wrong and calls deputies liars.
“You guys are lying right now. I can’t imagine what black people go through,” Morgan said.
An Orange County Sheriff’s Office report said Morgan, Orlando City Lions player Donald Toia and his wife, who are both seen in the video, were all escorted out of Disney World’s Epcot park.
The report said the group began arguing with other guests and workers after a member of their party cut in line at the United Kingdom’s pavilion’s pub.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON —
- In historic change, Boy Scouts to let girls in some programs
- New Port Richey woman believed to have been inside “hoarder home” that caught fire
- Pit bull puppy found beaten, stabbed and stuffed in suitcase in Broward County
- Tampa pharmacist arrested for sexually battering woman he met on Tinder
- Hillsborough mom mad after school bus drops off special-needs daughter, 6, at busy intersection
- Chasing a ghost: Sisters’ DNA offers clue into sibling’s murder mystery in Tampa
- Longboat Key police: Vacation rental home secretly recorded guests
- Manatee County students to ask school board for permission to kneel during anthem
- Oreo offers $50K for correctly guessing mystery flavor