CLARENCE, NY (WFLA/WGRZ) – Imagine the mess a pumpkin weighing half a ton makes when it’s dropped from 50 feet in the air.
Orange filling and seeds explode everything, but a particular pumpkin at a New York fall festival also contained tokens that represented prizes.
They ranged from tickets to a zoo worth $42, to the top price of a See-Doo watercraft worth $650.
The festival took place on a farm in upstate New York, near Buffalo, over the weekend.
People braved the weather to dig through the pumpkin guts to find the tokens.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON —
- Tampa pharmacist arrested for sexually battering woman he met on Tinder
- Chasing a ghost: Sisters’ DNA offers clue into sibling’s murder mystery in Tampa
- Longboat Key police: Vacation rental home secretly recorded guests
- Police search for driver in deadly hit-and-run in Tampa
- Manatee County students to ask school board for permission to kneel during anthem
- Oreo offers $50K for correctly guessing mystery flavor