PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – FEMA representatives will be available in Pasco County this week to help residents impacted by Hurricane Irma.
Irma survivors can visit the Land O’ Lakes Library, which is located at 2818 Collier Parkway in Land O’ Lakes to learn more about the disaster assistance registration process.
FEMA representatives will be on-site at the following times to answer your questions about aid:
- Wednesday & Thursday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To register for disaster assistance online, please visit: http://www.disasterassistance.gov.
To register by phone, call: 1-800-621-FEMA (3362).
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON —
- New Port Richey woman believed to have been inside “hoarder home” that caught fire
- Pit bull puppy found beaten, stabbed and stuffed in suitcase in Broward County
- Tampa pharmacist arrested for sexually battering woman he met on Tinder
- Hillsborough mom mad after school bus drops off special-needs daughter, 6, at busy intersection
- Chasing a ghost: Sisters’ DNA offers clue into sibling’s murder mystery in Tampa
- Longboat Key police: Vacation rental home secretly recorded guests
- Manatee County students to ask school board for permission to kneel during anthem
- Oreo offers $50K for correctly guessing mystery flavor