SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA/SNN) – Volunteers are needed to search for a missing 14-year-old Sarasota boy on Sunday.
Jabez Spann has been missing since Labor Day.
The Sarasota Police Department is helping search for Spann.
Family and friends, as well as law enforcement, are pleading for anyone with information on his whereabouts to step forward.
Community activist Wayne Washington says the community will continue to retrace their steps in the search as well as searching other areas.
Volunteers will meet at the Newtown Estates, located at 2800 Newtown Boulevard.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- People line up at 1 am to sign up for Hurricane Irma aid in Plant City
- Hernando sheriff seeks help finding sex predator who cut off ankle monitor
- Tropical Depression 17 forms, no threat to U.S.
- Family’s plea in Tampa cold case: ‘Lord, let her be alive’
- HART bus schedule changes creating challenges for passengers
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys ‘will not play’ if they disrespect flag
- Dad sent missing toddler to alley at 3 a.m. because she didn’t drink milk, police say
- WATCH: Man arrested after clinging to moving school bus