TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – It’s almost that time of year for kids to go trick-or-treating.
But parents, be aware when you’re shopping for costumes.
Some medical officials say cases of head lice rise this time of year.
News Channel 8’s Jenn Holloway has more on how you can prevent these creepy predators from getting in to your children’s hair in the video above.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- People line up at 1 am to sign up for Hurricane Irma aid in Plant City
- Hernando sheriff seeks help finding sex predator who cut off ankle monitor
- Tropical Depression 17 forms, no threat to U.S.
- Family’s plea in Tampa cold case: ‘Lord, let her be alive’
- HART bus schedule changes creating challenges for passengers
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys ‘will not play’ if they disrespect flag
- Dad sent missing toddler to alley at 3 a.m. because she didn’t drink milk, police say
- WATCH: Man arrested after clinging to moving school bus