TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County Public Schools Superintendent Jeff Eakins will introduce the proposed 2018-19 bell schedule on Tuesday.
The bell schedule will be introduced at 11:30 a.m. in the school board auditorium.
Nearly 57,000 respondents chose a potential bell schedule option in a recent survey. The proposed schedule is based on the one option preferred by the most people.
The school board is scheduled to vote on the proposed schedule on Oct. 17.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON —
- Tampa pharmacist arrested for sexually battering woman he met on Tinder
- Chasing a ghost: Sisters’ DNA offers clue into sibling’s murder mystery in Tampa
- Longboat Key police: Vacation rental home secretly recorded guests
- Police search for driver in deadly hit-and-run in Tampa
- Manatee County students to ask school board for permission to kneel during anthem
- Oreo offers $50K for correctly guessing mystery flavor