HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority held a virtual town hall meeting regarding the Selmon Expressway Extension on Monday.
The extension will be a 1.9 mile-long toll lane, located above the median of Gandy Boulevard.
The public has the opportunity to vote for one of two pier design options.
To register for the town hall, you can go online. For participants with no computer access, you can call to 1-888-670-3525, pin number 7999624648.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- People line up at 1 am to sign up for Hurricane Irma aid in Plant City
- Hernando sheriff seeks help finding sex predator who cut off ankle monitor
- Tropical Depression 17 forms, no threat to U.S.
- Family’s plea in Tampa cold case: ‘Lord, let her be alive’
- HART bus schedule changes creating challenges for passengers
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys ‘will not play’ if they disrespect flag
- Dad sent missing toddler to alley at 3 a.m. because she didn’t drink milk, police say
- WATCH: Man arrested after clinging to moving school bus