ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A man was stabbed to death in St. Pete Sunday night.
He was identified as 50-year-old Demetries Johnson.
Police responded to reports of a stabbing in the 600 block of 28th Ave South.
According to police, Johnson had been fighting with his neighbor, 39-year-old Wayman Swilley and Swilley stabbed him.
Johnson was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead.
Police said Swilley remained at the scene and is cooperating.
No further details are available at this time.
Stay on WFLA.com for updates on this developing story.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Body of missing kayaker found in Gibsonton
- Nate weakens to tropical depression as heavy rain continues
- VP Pence leaves NFL game after anthem protests
- Kaepernick says he’ll stand during national anthem
- WATCH: Gators fans burst into song during game to honor Tom Petty
- 70-mile-wide wave of butterflies shows up on weather radar
- Big changes coming this year for Black Friday