NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – FEMA will offer Hurricane Irma disaster assistance in Pasco County on Saturday.
A Disaster Survivor Assistance Team will be available from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Regency Park Library, located at 9701 Little Rd. in New Port Richey to help Pasco County residents affected by Hurricane Irma.
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) representatives will be on site to provide assistance registering for FEMA aid.
They will also be available to answer questions and help with any previous application issues.
To register for disaster assistance online, please visit: http://www.disasterassistance.gov.
To register by phone, call: 800.621.FEMA (3362).
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Hurricane Nate expected to be Cat. 2 at landfall
- 5 key pieces of evidence led deputies to Riverview father accused of killing daughter
- Child, 50+ dogs removed from Ocala home that smelled of feces
- Rapper Nelly arrested on rape accusation
- Car strikes pedestrians outside London museum
- Evacuations at oil platforms, coastal areas as deadly Hurricane Nate moves toward N. Gulf Coast
- 70-mile-wide wave of butterflies shows up on weather radar
- Big changes coming this year for Black Friday